RIO ELITE TROPICAL OUTBOUND SHORT FLY LINE
The ultra powerful, easy casting tropical saltwater fly line just got an upgrade. The RIO Tropical OutBound Short lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A range of densities including Multi Density Control allows the angler to cover the water column top to bottom with this versatile line series. Now built with RIO's SlickCast and DirectCore technologies, the Elite Tropical Outbound Short is the highest performance line on the market for delivering big flies to big fish under tropical conditions.
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Short, powerful front taper to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
- Low stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating