SAGE DART 176-3 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 1WT 7'6"
Sage Dart Fly Rod Outfits include the ultra-fast action Sage Dart Fly Rod, premium Sage Click Fly Reel, new RIO Creek WF floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Tapered Leader, and Sage aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Sage Dart Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Sage Dart Fly Rods are the lightest, most precise casting tool ever made for small water trout anglers. The new Sage Dart features cutting edge KonneticHD Technology for an ultra-fast action rod that delivers precise loop control, pinpoint fly placement, and flawless presentations. This technology also provides the most delightful feedback to the angler, telegraphing every head shake of the smallest brookie. Sage Dart gives trout anglers the ultimate competitive advantage against wary trout that seem to have a PhD in entemology. Sage Dart is the best answer to crystal clear water, close quarters, obstacle ridden creeks, and the most difficult fly placement. The Dart with deliver precise loops into the tighest of situations with deadly accuracy, precisely where trout love to hide. Sage Dart rods allow you to reach those impossible spots that are just not reachable with any other rod.
The Sage Dart 176-3 Fly Rod is simply an incrediible small stream rod to fish and we guarantee you've never had this much fun with a fly rod in your hand! If you are thinking small, this sweet little 1wt is the perfect choice. The Dart 176-3 Fly Rod is a crisp, deadly precise tool that casts bullet loops at short distance, into the heaviest cover. This 1wt will cast between branches, under limbs, and around boulders to present a flawless dry fly precisely where you want it. This rod is the technical small stream anglers dream come true. Tipping the scales at under 2 ounces, this rod is practically weightless in the hand, and will deliver deadly accuracy in the most technical small stream situations.
The new KonneticHD Technology developed by Sage is a significant breakthrough in high performance graphite rods and uses a new proprietary graphite/resin composite developed through exclusive partnerships with scientific companies. Advanced High Density (HD) fiber positioning enhanced laminate characteristics, and optimized manufacturing techniques increase composite modulus while maintaining durability. KonneticHD creates amplified strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios that have never been achieved before. Optimized fiber-to-fiber energy transfer along the length of the blank minimizes both lateral and medial vibrations, delivering accuracy in an easy loading blank, with quick recovery, a crisp tip stop, and enhanced line feel for complete loop control. This is the highest energy transferring material Sage has ever created, opening the door for Sage's R&D team to experiment with construction techniques, taper designs, and action profiles.
- Ultra-fast action KonneticHD Technology for ultimate tight loop control and accuracy
- Beautiful Sapling Green blank color
- Bronze thread wraps with Gold trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Ultralight hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Premium Vera wood insert with Bronze anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super plus snub-nose half-wells cork grip
- Tan rod bag with brown logo and model tag
- Portobello powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
SAGE CLICK 0/1/2 FLY REEL
The Click 0/1/2 comes in at just over 2 oz, giving you the perfect complement to that today’s ultralight small stream rods. Combining a fully machined, modern design with consistent performance, the Click 0/1/2 reel provides full line control where a traditional drag system is just unnecessary weight. Minimalists everywhere will love the Click for its superb construction, high functionality, and truly simple design.
The Click Series Reels feature a smooth gear and clicker system to cushion delicate tippets and prevent overruns,
- Adjustable click and pawl drag design to prevent over-spooling
- Larger palming rim for greater control during the fight
- Ultra-large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Perfectly engineered for small creeks and streams
- Loads at close range for short, precision casts
- Built with a super supple, cold water core and coating
- MaxCast, MaxFloat, Agent X Technologies built into line
- Dual tone, welded loops on both ends for quick leader changes