SAGE R8 CORE 690-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 6WT, 9'0"
The Sage R8 Core 6wt 9'0" fly rod outfit features the award-winning 6wt R8 Core fly rod, the lightweight performance-driven Spectrum LT 5/6 fly reel in Silver Pine finish, a RIO Elite Perception fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Tapered Leader, and gorgeous white Sage aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Sage R8 Core Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Sage R8 6wt 9'0" is the perfect all-around trout rod for rivers and lakes especially if you are out West where you need to cut through some nasty wind. The Sage R8 6wt 9'0" is the best tool for larger rivers, larger nymph rigs, or streamer fishing. The 9'0" is perfect if you are going to do any dry fly, high sticking, nymphing, or longer distance casting. The 6wt 9'0" is a perfect all-around versatile model that will allow you to dry fly, nymph, or throw chunky streamers.
- Revolution 8 Technology
- Silver Pine blank color
- Slate primary thread wraps with graduated White and Grey trim
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Black rod bag with new cord lock for quicker, easier, and cleaner storage
- Aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Sustainable Ziricote wood insert with anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Premium Flor grade snub-nose half-wells cork handle
SAGE SPECTRUM LT 5/6 FLY REEL : 5-6WT
The Sage Spectrum LT 5/6 Reel is Sage’s response to the need for an ultralight, all-purpose reel for freshwater trout and bass. The Spectrum LT 5/6 Reel gives you unprecedented control over your rig by being exceedingly light weight to perfectly balance with your rod while utilizing Sage’s SCS drag system to manage anything at the end of your line.
smooth engagement and consistent, dependable, and repeatable pressure, allows you to fish with confidence knowing your tippet is protected. The SCS drag uses US made carbon to easily handle high pressure and quickly dissipates kinetic energy into thermal energy and the entire system is sealed to keep out water, sand, grit, and salt.
- SCS Drag
- One revolution drag knob with 40 numbered settings
- Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Weight: 4 3/8oz
- Diameter: 3 5/8”
- Width: 1 5/16”
- Capacity: WF6 100yds/20lb