SAGE SPECTRUM 9/10 FLY REEL : 9-10WT
The Sage Spectrum Fly Reel is extremely durable and lightweight, with a super-smooth, powerful drag system. This lightweight drag is a proven design with a completely sealed, carbon fiber disc drag and will put the brakes on big species like bass, steelhead, bonefish, redfish, and salmon. These lightweight reels are beautifully designed, and offer anglers a beautiful and durable Sage reel at a great price.
Spectrum reels are fully CNC machined to exacting tolerances using aerospace grade 6061 T-6 aluminum, then cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity. Finally, they are hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color, and will withstand the harshest saltwater environments. An oversized, machined, and anodized one-revolution drag knob makes on the fly drag adjustments easy, and the fully machined, anodized, ergonomic reel handle improves grip and comfort.
These reels have a large arbor and concave spool which produces fast line pick up, while increasing strength and backing capacity. Spectrum reels easily convert from left to right hand retrieve and include a Sage embroidered ballistic nylon reel pouch for safe storage. This Spectrum 9/10 Reel is a perfect choice for any 9wt or 10wt rod targeting saltwater species, pike/musky, or salmon. Sage Spectrum reels are a best performance value and will provide years of flawless performance.
- Powerful, smooth, completely sealed carbon drag system
- Fully CNC machined from aeropace grade 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Large arbor design for faster line pick up
- Concave spool for greater strength and backing capacity
- Oversized, machined one revolution drag knob for easy drag adjustments
- Ergonomic, machined aluminum reel handle
- Cold forged, tempered, and hard anodized finish
- Easy conversion from left to right hand retrieve
- Neoprene, embroidered Sage ballistic nylon reel case
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 7 5/8oz
- Diameter: 4 3/8”
- Width: 1 1/2”
- Capacity: WF10 200yds/30lb
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Ken Vernon (NM) | May 10th, 2021
I couldn't be more impressed with my Sage Spectrum 9/10 fly reel ... Combined it with a Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Plug Fly Line (WF9F) ... Can't wait to use them to fish for largemouth at Toledo Bend ... Good times, ahead!
Jim Lutz (Leland, MI) | December 12th, 2020
Got this reel and paired with Sage 9WT for Salmon in the Pere Marquette and Manistee rivers, and Texas Coastal Bend for tailing Reds on the flats. Perfect for my intended uses.