SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE ANADRO/NYMPH FLY LINE
The ultimate steelhead and salmon flyline. If you’re anything like us, the allure of big fish and big rivers is intoxicating. That’s precisely why Scientific Anglers created the Amplitude Anadro. Designed with line control in mind, its extended rear taper allows you to cast a mile, mend with authority, and turn over nearly any rig imaginable—from dredging double nymphs to larger dry-dropper concoctions. Steelhead, salmon, and trout won’t know what hit them. The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Long rear taper for extended line control and long-distance casting
- Overweighted by 1.5 sizes to assist in turning over heavy rigs
- Use one size heavy for switch rods
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
* Grain weight for the first 30′
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Matt F. (OH) | February 15th, 2020
Very nice line for roll casting and mending on Great Lakes tribs. for Steelhead. I’m very pleased with how this line handles double fly indicator rigs with split shot.
WYATT ANDRESEN (MI) | January 22nd, 2020
Bought this line in a 6wt for my 690-4 Scott Radian and it has great performance. I do a lot of fishing at distances over 70 feet and the longer head design gives great control with heavy or bulkier flies for smallmouth or trout.
David Singer (Pennsylvania) | July 25th, 2019
The combination of the long belly and a textured line that reduces drag makes distance casting a breeze. Whether your chucking deer hair frog patterns, bulk head deceivers, or hareball leeches, this line dishes out. I like the color scheme too!