NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE BASS BUG FLY LINE
New for the 2021 season, the Amplitude Bass Bug Fly line. Designed for the bass enthusiast. The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.You’ve got articulated streamers and poppers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of bass, both smallmouth and largemouth. The term cone-head doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s why Scientific Anglers designed the Amplitude Bass Bug. Similar in design to the Titan Long, but with a specialized warm-weather coating built to withstand hot temperatures. It’s quite possibly the best bass fly line ever constructed. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for bucketmouths, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Designed specifically for throwing large, air-resistant dry flies and streamers for bass in rivers, lakes, and ponds
- Overweighted by two line sizes to assist in loading rods and turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- Features a specialized warm-weather coating for fishing in high temperatures
- For use in moderate and hot climates
- Braided multifilament core
4.75/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
NORMAN (WV) | September 6th, 2022
Tried this line out this past weekend in Tennessee fishing for smallmouth bass. It performed flawlessly paired with a Sage X 7 weight and the Sage Arbor XL.
Wade (Victoria, TX) | January 6th, 2022
This is a great overweighted line for casting typical bass patterns with a fast rod. The reelflyrod pro-staff helped me decide on the line. I purchased the 6wt, and am pleased with the performance.
Nathan W | September 17th, 2021
The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Bass Bug fly line is an amazing line. When paired with a fast action rod, this bass line's aggresive taper handles heavy, air-resistant flies with ease. I love this line to throw poppers and streamers for both largemouth and smallmouth.