NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE INFINITY SALT FLY LINE
The New Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Salt Fly Line, which Won Best New Saltwater Fly Line at IFTD, is designed for maximum versatility for any species that cruises the flats. The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
The Infinity Salt is technical, versatile, accurate and simply the most advanced saltwater line available. Featuring the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability the Infinity Salt will handle the most rigorous of conditions year after year. Infinity Salt is a half line weight heavy to turn over any fly on even the windiest of days. The extended head length makes it more accurate then short shooting heads so that you can land your fly to spooky fish in the most efficient manner. Offered in a 7wt-12wt line weights.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Steve N. (NC) | June 1st, 2021
I bought this “long belly” line based on a recommendation from a casting teacher. He said that with a long belly line (as opposed to a shooting head) would allow me to pick up line and recast faster than a shooting head line. Plus it lands softer. Also the textured line flies tracks and flies better than a smooth line. He was right. Love this line.