NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE INFINITY SALT FLY LINE
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Joseph (Ny) | July 26th, 2021
Purchased the infinity line for my 11 wt and I’m impressed by the versatility. It easily turns over large flies and casts smaller flies with accuracy.
Trey (Texas) | July 9th, 2021
Great all around line. I fish this line when I'm wading for redfish and not typically making long casts. When wading stealth is a key and the fewer gasket casts the better. You can easily load with 20ft of line out with a light double haul or still or relativity easily unload the reel and hit your backing. It won't bomb a line out like a Bonefish taper, but it's so rare to ever need to make a cast like that unless your showing off for your buddies. I would recommend this line for any skill level.
Steve N. (NC) | June 1st, 2021
I bought this “long belly” line based on a recommendation from a casting teacher. He said that with a long belly line (as opposed to a shooting head) would allow me to pick up line and recast faster than a shooting head line. Plus it lands softer. Also the textured line flies tracks and flies better than a smooth line. He was right. Love this line.