SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY ANADRO FLY LINE
If you’re anything like us, the allure of big fish and big rivers is intoxicating. That’s precisely why Scientific Anglers created the Anadro fly line. Designed with line control in mind, its extended rear taper allows you to cast a mile, mend with authority, and turn over nearly any rig imaginable—from dredging double nymphs to larger dry-dropper concoctions. Steelhead, salmon, and trout won’t know what hit them.
- Long rear taper for extended line control and long-distance casting
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- Overweighted to assist in turning over heavy rigs
- Use one size heavy for switch rods
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Doug (NC) | November 1st, 2019
I bought the WF9F line for salmon fishing in upstate NY. It worked great! FYI, the first few feet are bright yellow, then it transitions to bright green. I even broke my brand new rod on the first day (without breaking this line or leader or tippet) and swapped reels to out this new line in an old 8 weight rod and did just fine for the rest of the trip.