SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY DOUBLE TAPER FLY LINE
The Scientific Angler Mastery Double Taper Fly Line is New for 2016. The Mastery Double Taper fly line is an ideal floating dry-fly line. Double-taper lines are built for extra-delicate and for subtle dry fly or wet fly presentations. This line excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs. The Double Taper line is also recommended for softer action rods like Bamboo or fiberglass.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs.
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout
- Braided multi-filament core
- Color: Bark Willow
- Weights: DT-2-F through DT-6-F