- Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- The perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing
- Designed for throwing streamers at trout, smallmouth bass, pike, steelhead, and salmon
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet, depending on line weight
- Available in two densities: Sink 3: 2.5 – 3.5ips; Sink 6: 5.5 – 6.5ips
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Jacob (Pennsylvania) | June 4th, 2021
Very heavy, it will turn over the big stuff, no question. Had them spool it up, what a service.
Brandon (WA) | May 16th, 2021
I bought this for my 7WT. Its a great casting line and does great with big streamers.
Carlos (MT) | May 1st, 2021
I got this fly line for my all around 5wt. For a 5wt it cast pretty well and it definitely would be a good fly line for a real streamer set up
Joshua Milligan (Texas) | April 25th, 2021
I knew going in that this line’s taper was going to be big and aggressive. I bought it to help me throw streamers and get them to turn over easily. But after opening the package and looking at the line, I got a bit nervous that it might be a tad too aggressive for my rod, so I sent it back before using it. Paired with the right rod, this line should excel. But for my rod, I think it would’ve pushed it a little too far.
Myron Dixon (KY) | March 9th, 2021
Great line, purchased the 6wt and works well with different types of rods. Turns over streamers of all sizes.
LT (MB) | January 19th, 2021
Titan taper is perfect for throwing big streamers