Scott F Series Fiberglass Fly Rods have been completely redesigned for 2019, and combines cutting edge E-Glass Technology with a new, proprietary resin mixture to make the new Scott F Series the lightest, smoothest glass fly rod on the market! If you want peak performance and maximum enjoyment from your small stream fishing, Scott F Series high-performance glass rods are the ultimate choice. The Scott FS 6634 is a blast to fish on small streams and creeks, and will put a permanent smile on your face every time you hook up!
This isn't about nostalgia or being retro. These new Scott F Series glass rods are about getting the most from your small stream fishing by using the absolute best tool for the job. Scott has been building fiberglass rods for forty years, so they know more about designing and building glass rods than all the rod manufacturers combined. The slimmer E-Glass taper, space age resin chemistry, and re-engineered hollow internal ferrule makes this FS Series the smoothest and best feeling rod yet.
These rods make precision casts and flawless presenations with only a few feet of line outside the rod tip, and are great for underhand, bow & arrow, and other unconventional deliveries into impossibly tight situations. Scott F Series fly rods load deeply under the pull of small fish, transmitting amazing fish fighting feel. Scott F Series Glass rods will improve your success and enjoyment fishing small water.
- Scott's hollow internal ferrule is a continuous taper, resulting in a smooth, progressive rod action
- Proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Epoxy Composite delivers faster recovery, more responsiveness, and enhanced line feel
- Scott's trademark un-sanded, natural finish blank
- Titanium Guides for maximum strength and overall lightweight design.
- Each Scott F Series rod is hand crafted from start to finish in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty