SCOTT G SERIES 904/4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9'0", 4WT
Scott G Series Fly Rod Outfits include the Scott G Series Fly Rod, Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Amplitude Trout fly line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and Scott aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Scott G Series Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Scott GS 9'0" 4wt fly rod is the the perfect choice as an all purpose trout rod where most of your fishing is smaller to mid sized rivers, and local ponds. This Scott G 4wt will present a beautiful dry fly at 60ft, hit the bank with a small streamer, and high stick a nymph rig through deep pools.
Scott G Series fly rods feature a new ferrule connection for improved line feel and responsiveness, and a new resin and graphite combination cooked up in the Scott laboratories. What does this mean? We feel it is the sweetest casting, hand crafted, medium-fast action rod on the market. Scott G Series fly rods deliver two new cutting edge innovations. First, Scott has reinvented the hollow internal ferrule to make it more flexible, stronger, and more than 20% lighter. Second, Scott also combined a cutting edge carbon fiber and resin system delivering the most advanced multi-modulus layups. New multi-slope tapers were designed to take full advantage of the new materials layups.
As with all Scott rods, the blank is un-sanded to preserve all the natural feel and performance. The end result is a fly rod that helps solve one of the toughest challenges with medium-action fly rod design; how to create a rod that both loads deeply and delivers full power while tracking true to the target. New Scott G Series fly rods balance lighter in hand, have much more stability through the middle of the rod for better tracking, and generate higher line speeds. They do all this while retaining the classic flex of your favorite medium action rods. In other words, this is the most impressive medium-action fly rod ever produced!
- New X-Core Technology combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge
design, delivering enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance
- New React Technology is a merger of new X-Core Technology with a new, highly advanced materials and
taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- New Fiberfuse Enhanced Resin Technology uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi modulus graphite prepared with new cutting edge technologies
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon Technology reduces torque and increases strength
- Each rod is hand crafted from start to finish in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty
The Ross Evolution LTX is the next generation in premium, high-end trout reels. The award-winning Evolution LTX is an engineering marvel, with a drag system 4x as strong as its predecessor, in a beautifully crafted, lightweight package to perfectly balance fly rods weighing mere ounces.
The new, ultra-smooth drag system retains the sound and feel that made the Evolution an icon, but now incorporates a stacked disc drag system based on the Evolution R saltwater reels, resulting in a powerhouse drag system that would be overkill if it wasn’t so lightweight. This allows it to perform not only as a perfect trout reel, but also has the power to take on saltwater game fish like Redfish, Bonefish, and Snook.
The Evolution LTX drag system is built on an oil-impregnated bronze brushing, rotating on a stainless steel spindle post. Ross Evolution LTX reels are CNC machined to exacting tolerances in Montrose, CO from proprietary aircraft grade T-6061 barstock aluminum. These gorgeous reels are then hard anodized for the perfect balance of durability and color. The large arbor spool includes an innovative line channel for cleanly hiding arbor knots when winding on backing. The Ross Reels signature bell-shaped arbor design also adds strength, while helping to self-level the fly line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved.
The LTX also incorporates a handle machined from canvas phenolic rod, another Ross Reels innovation, which reduces weight, adds durability, and increases grip when wet. These meticulously designed features of the LTX converge in a light weight package, redefining the trout reel for another generation.
- Ultra-lightweight to balance modern premium rods
- Gorgeous, innovative, lightweight engineering
- CNC machined to exacting tolerances from aircraft aluminum in Montrose, CO
- Ultra-smooth, stacked disc drag system based on Evolution R saltwater drag system
- Drag system is 4x times as powerful as previous Evolution reels
- Large Arbor design self levels fly line and incorporates line channel to hide knots
- Machined canvas phenolic handle reduces weight, increases durability and grip when wet
- Hard anodized for beautiful color and durability
- Backed by the Ross Reels Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE TROUT FLY LINE