SIMMS DRY CREEK ROLL TOP
Worry less about electronics and spare clothes falling victim to weather or full submersion with the new Simms’ new 41L Dry Creek Roll Top. Ultra-rugged 420D waterproof face fabric and a large, transparent TPU window allows you to protect gear and see what you’re after, while a padded vertical carry handle makes for convenient transport. Additional details include a D-ring lash point located on the roll-top closure and a Hypalon strap for securing rod tubes to the bag, or lashing the bag to boat. If you are traveling for a week or weekend, make sure to pack this in your carry-on as a perfect dry bag for the boat.
- Highly-durable 420D waterproof fabric, fully submersible roll-top closure
- Large transparent TPU window
- Padded vertical carry handle
- Hypalon strap attachment for securing rod tubes or bag to watercraft
- Additional D-ring lash point on roll-top closure
- FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double sided TPU coated nylon
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 16 oz.
- CAPACITY: 40L, 2457 cu. in.