SIMMS G4 PRO JACKET : NEW FOR 2020!
The New G4 Pro Jacket is cut from advanced GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3-layer fabrics and kitted with ingenious fishing details throughout. The G4 Pro Jacket is Simms highest-performing, most durable jacket and backed by hundreds of hours of field testing by professional guides in the harshest conditions. With a grand total of 9 pockets, 4 streamlined built-in front pockets to reduce rain collection, handwarmer pockets and a large rear game pocket. The G4 Pro Jacket also includes a 3-point adjustable storm hood and the longest rear hem-to-collar length of any other Simms wading jacket.
The new G4 Pro Jacket offers everything you expect from the top of Simms jacket line but now features a lighter weight but more durable fabric than any other jacket.
- 3-Point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel for safety
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch/tool docking station
- 7 External pockets - 4 on the front, 2 rear and 1 on the upper left arm
- 2 interior stretch-woven pockets - 1 zip close, one larger drop-in
- Right front pocket features detachable sunglass chamois. Left front has interal drop-in pouch
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff will accommadate gloves with longer gauntlets
- Adjustable elastic drawcord in the waist hem
- YKK Waterproof zipper
- FABRIC TECH: Upper sleeves, shoulders, and hood- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 80D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer; Body and under sleeves- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 70D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Adam (Lima Ohio) | January 4th, 2022
I know it is a LOT of money, but, man is it worth it! Best jacket I have ever purchased!
Elliot (Missouri) | December 7th, 2021
Does this jacket pack a hefty price tag, yes it does. I have plenty of rain gear, one in my wader bag, one in my truck, and one in a closet and whenever I wear them I swear it will be the last time. When you finally have time to fish and the weather doesn’t cooperate you still need to make lemonade from the lemons. Some of the best fish I have caught have been on rainy days. Splurge on something that doesn’t make you feel like a wet dog after you land your linker.
KS (DE) | December 2nd, 2021
This jacket is worth the investment. Cuffs seal tightly to keep out water. The rear game pockets are very handy and hold a decent amount of gear. The front of the jacket is flat with the pockets expanding inward.
kg ZhongHuiKun (OR) | October 1st, 2021
Very good in heavy rain and wind - well designed
Peter FOster (Pacific NW) | February 12th, 2020
Fit of the XL for 6'-4" 225 LB guy is great. long sleeve and roomy for waders and warm clothing, and still space to bulk out the pockets with gear. The overall weight/bulk of the jacket is very minimal and very packable .The orange on the back of the hood is a very thoughtful, likely wont be seen by fish I wish was the hand warmer pockets were fleece lined but that ads bulk to a very light jacket. The breathability of the G4 jacket is superior to the non-GoreTex jackets I own.
Jeremy Bentham (Beaverton, OR) | October 23rd, 2019
This jacket is epic. All the right stuff and the whole jacket is paneled. Pockets are well thought out and the quality is the best I've ever seen. Couldn't recommend more