SIMMS G4Z STOCKINGFOOT WADER
Simms G4Z Wadera are simply the best and toughest wader in fishing, designed for the most demanding angler. No other wader in history can compare to the quality, durability, breathability, and overall toughness of the Simms G4Z wader. The G4Z stockingfoots are built for for lasting comfort with new 5-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric that bolsters durability and enhances breathability by 25 percent. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4Zs include YKK waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush handwarmer pockets to toast frozen digits fast, and everything you need for an evolved wader that goes way beyond the basic.
G4Z is the best wader to ever be produced, and the most comfortable, durable wader that money can buy. The durability and breathability of this wader surpasses any other wader on the market. Designed for hardcore anglers and professional guides, the G4Z is the best investment for serious anglers and will provide years of comfortable performance.
- Extended YKK Aquaseal waterproof center front zipper
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations
- Zippered, microfleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Built-in low profile belt loops with 2 in. nylon wading belt included
- Waist high conversion
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones
- Adjustable air mesh suspender system for all-day comfort
- Abrasion resistant built in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
- Fabric Tech: 3 layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell in upper; 5 layer GORE TEX Pro Shell in seat & legs
- Approx. Weight: 51 oz. / 1446 g