The Tibor Series Reels were first introduced in 1995 and have established themselves as the benchmark for custom-crafted fly reels. After years of development and input from the likes of Lefty Kreh and Flip Pallot, Ted was finally satisfied with a reel that truly has set a new standard in fly fishing reel technology.
The spool's large arbor design significantly enhances the rate of line retrieval which is critical when you're trying to control speedsters like bonefish, bonito, or wahoo. Delivering the ultimate balance, overall capacity and drag performance for the double-handed rods have solidified the Tibor Series with Salt and Spey anglers alike.
As with all of Ted's reels, the drag system is absolutely flawless and has withstood the test of the world's most demanding game fish, including 250 World Records, so far. If you were to own only one fly reel this is the one to have.
- Open hubbed, perforated spool and drum allows for maximum cooling during scorching runs
- Large arbor designed spool offer quick retrieval
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock
- Light-weight to balance with modern fly rods and reduce casting fatigue
- Triple outgoing Line signals, easily removable for silent operation
- Free engraving on name plate
- SpeedHandle spool option available
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 8.5
- Diameter: 3.75”
- Width: 1.5”
- Capacity: WF8/200yds/20lb Micron