TIBOR PACIFIC FLY REEL, FROST BLACK
The Tibor Pacific reel is the largest and meanest fly reel on the market when targeting fish that pull out line. The Tibor Pacific reels are usually fished on 13- to 15-weight fly rods for species like marlin, tuna, mako sharks, and large tarpon which require large amounts of backing and a reel that can survive long battles with maximum drag pressure. Tibor Pacific reels feature a larger arbor design for quick line pick-up when needing to catch up to charging fish. The Tibor series drag system has shined over decades of on-the-water, real-world experience and has the reputation to prove it. All Tibor series reels are convertible for left or right handed retrieve. Complete warranty, maintenance and retrieve conversion information is included with each reel. Made in USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Large outer hub offers retrieve with low backing.
- All internal parts are sealed from outside elements.
- Open subbed, perforated spool and drum allow the reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- Detented drag adjustment is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Features a personal nameplate engraved for free.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for storage and transportation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Frame Size: 3.75″ x 1.5″
- Rod Weights: 7-8-9
- Capacities:200 yds. of 20 lb. Micron WF8F: 300 yds. of 65 lb. Power Pro Super 8 Slick
- Species:Steelhead, Salmon, Bonefish, Permit, Dorado, Bluefish, Striped Bass