TIBOR SIGNATURE SERIES 9/10 FLY REEL: 9-10WT
Are you targeting larger bonefish, redfish, steelhead, salmon, or smaller tarpon? The Tibor Signature 9-10, hands down, is the best saltwater reel on the market for gamefish on the run. No other reel can live up to the durability and construction of a Tibor. With over 40 years of experience in building the best fly reels on the planet, you can rest assured that this Tibor Signature will handle any situation. As a longtime Tibor dealer, we value the absolute craftsmanship of these reels and use these in our saltwater adventures. Made in the USA!
Any angler looking for the best reel on the planet for their fly rods in the 5-6 weight, look no further than the Tibor Signature Series reels. A buttery smooth, completely sealed drag system, a lighter reel stand, and re-designed slimmer drag knob makes this reel tough enough to battle species all over the world, no matter how large or small.
Tibor reels have continually set the standard for quality, design and innovation and Tibor has added another set of gorgeous reels with the Tibor Signature Series. Available between the 5/6 weight all the way to the larger 11/12 weight and the Signature reels cover a huge range of species. The Tibor Signature Series delivers the same tough standards that have earned Tibor over 750 world records – more than any other fly reel designer.
- Completely ventilated frame and spool keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs
- Boasts a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound
- Unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left-hand retrieve
- Features Tibor’s QuickChange™spool system which involves only one moving part
- Innovative sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and the strongest in the industry
- The drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool so the reel will never overrun while stripping the line
- Comes equipped with Tibor’s legendary silky-smooth micro-grain cork that is constantly lubricated
- On the rare occasion that maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled, yet still remain under warranty
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for convenient storage and transportation
- SpeedHandle™ spool option available
- Customizable reel color with additional options for the hub, nameplate, reelstand, stopnut, and drag knobs
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Diameter: 4.25"
- Width: 1.45”
- Capacity: WF10/325yds/30lb