Winston PURE Fly Rods represent the very best in fly rod design after more than 88 years of rod making. The first thing you notice when you pick up the PURE is how light this rod is. Next you notice that this rod feels 'alive.' Winston PURE rods feature a quick flex and recovery through the casting stroke without feeling stiff to make sure you enjoy every cast. This revolutionary fly rod design features Winstons new SuperSilica resin system with high modulus Boron III graphite. This allows significantly less weight, more liveliness and higher responsiveness for optimum presentation. These rods have the broadest casting range of any fly rods Winston has ever designed.
This Winston PURE 476-4 fly rod is simply the finest tool on the planet for stalking big trout in smaller places. This 4wt PURE delivers buttery smooth power and is a true pleasure to cast. The PURE 476 presents a beautiful dry fly, whether it is 20ft or 60ft, and can easily handle a nymph rig and small streamers. This 4wt has the power and backbone to turn the fish's head when battling larger trout in confined spaces. Just try to wipe the smile of your face when the perfect cast turns into an epic battle!
- Advanced carbon fiber and new SuperSilica
- Classic smooth Winston Progressive Action
- Incredibly accurate presentation
- Boron III Technology for enhanced reserve power
- Hard chrome snake shooting guides, chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- Nickel silver reel seat with wood burled insert
- Each Winston PURE rod is hand crafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty