FISHPOND THUNDERHEAD SUBMERSIBLE LUMBAR PACK
Finally a watertight waist pack that features an integrated net holder, versatile attachment points, and storage pockets. This will be the new standard for waterproof hip packs. Compare this to all other waterproof waist packs on the market and you will find that the Thunderhead is better designed for the fly angler and built more durable.
The Thunderhead Lumbar is a fully waterproof pack that is built with your comfort and personal gear in mind, even when you find yourself in the worst conditions. Fishpond designed this bag for anglers who brave conditions in search of the moment when it all goes off. The clean layout gives you a simple way to organize your gear, which can range from high end cameras, boxes of hand tied flies, to your peanut butter and jelly, all of which need to stay dry. Not only does it deliver an airtight closure system with the T-ZIP waterproof and submersible zipper, but it is also built for all-day comfort with padding in all the right places. Constructed out of our ultra tough 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, our Thunderhead is as tough as the name suggests. From deep mountain canyons to the saltwater flats, the Thunderhead Lumbar is built for your next big adventure
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof T-ZIP zipper closure on the main compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam back-panel and hip-belt
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Integrated net slot
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the T-ZIP
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded shoulder strap pad with tool and accessory attachment
- 1.65 lbs
- 13.5" x 9" x 5"
- 10L or 610 cu. in.