NEW! G LOOMIS NRX+ LP 383-4 FLY ROD : 3WT, 8'3"
The newly redesigned G Loomis NRX+ Fly Rod is a complete redesign of the award winning NRX series rods, featuring a new advanced graphite and resin technology to outperform any other fly rod on the market in feel, action, and versatility. The LP stands for "Lite Presentation" which translates to a softer tip section for enhanced line feel and flawless presentations.
The NRX+ 3wt 8'3" is the butter smooth smaller stream dry fly rod. Designed for deadly accurate dry flies in the 12-24 size, this 3wt will also have the battling power to handle bruisers that every so often show themselves in your small stream.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, the NRX+ Rods adaptable actions improve angler capability and expand tactical opportunity in difficult fishing situations. Rolled with our most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from modern fast-action rods, without compromising “feel” and finesse in the short game. This means, regardless of casting distance or difficulty, NRX+ empowers anglers with confidence-boosting control in less-than-ideal situations.
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements found in these new NRX+ Rods. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
- Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
- Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
- GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
- Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
- Single-foot recoil guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Hook keeper
- Cigar style, AAA grade cork grip (Line #: 3-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with amboyna hardwood insert
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
RD (New Jersey) | November 2nd, 2021
While a 3W is not my go to rod, I must say this one is lots of fun during the summer with dry flies. The fish are less active and its hot, this very light rod does the trick and worth having in your collection
Sean M Rivers (CA) | January 9th, 2021
This is the top of the line small stream rod. Deadly accurate.
Rick | May 17th, 2020
This is an amazing rod and lots of fun fighting the trout which it can handle with no issues. Make no mistake about it, this is a quality USA made rod and worth every penny.