KORKERS GREENBACK WADING BOOT, KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
Easy on the wallet, but just as comfortable as their higher ends boots, The Korkers Greenback book features a lace up support along with the infamous Korkers interchangeable sole system. Great for entry to beginner anglers, or to have as a back up on a trip. The Korkers Greenback features a fast drying synthetic, a highly durable mid sole, and a internal drainage system for removing excess weight. We here at the fly shop, find this boot to be one of the best boots for the price on the market.
- Omnitrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts traction to any fishing condition.
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability: Includes cemented parts & strategic seam locations.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess waterand weight.
- Closure System: Traditional laces with rugged web loops.
- 2 lbs. 7 oz per pair
- Kling-On and Studded Kling-On Sole
MENS SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS