FISHPOND SOUTH FORK WADER BELT
The truth is that your wading belt may just be the most important piece of gear you carry. If you’ve ever gone for an unexpected swim, you know that it can be the difference between a mild inconvenience and a legitimate emergency. While the functionality of most wading belts feels like an afterthought, the South Fork Wader Belt packs a laundry list of innovative features. The floating rail system allows you to add multiple storage systems, with the option to attach a shoulder strap for added support. With additional molle slots for water bottle holders and an integrated net slot, you might find yourself leaving that old pack behind for this ultralight setup.
- Thermoformed foam padding with lumbar support
- Built-in net holster holds most net sizes
- Floating rail system allows for added storage options including the San Juan Chest Pack, Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and more
- Slots on rail system for use with Quikshot Rod Holder, Thunderhead Water Bottle Holder, or other molle style accessories
- Webbing loops for use with shoulder strap
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
KS (DE) | May 21st, 2023
Wader belt is perfect for keeping things organized. Holds net close to your body and very securely. Easy attachment for water bottle holder and enough room to secure a wading staff holster. Net slot is off set to allow placement to either right of left side depending .on how you carry your gear or what hand you cast with.
Hunter Perok (PA) | August 4th, 2022
Fishpond is always top quality. Love all the attachment points!