FISHPOND SAGEBRUSH PRO MESH VEST
The Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest offers a highly breathable mesh design to keep you cool, an integrated rod holder, and 17 interior exterior pockets. Thoughtfully designed and comfortable beyond belief, every fly box and accessory you might need is made easily accessible for all-day river trips. Headed off the beaten path? The front panel of the vest attaches directly to our Firehole Backpack for the ultimate backcountry setup. See for yourself why the Sagebrush Pro is the favorite vest of some of the hardest working guides in the west.
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 17 interior and exterior pockets
- Large, easy-access back pouch for extra layers or water
- Hypalon tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- One size fits most
- 1.6 lbs
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Tim DeMarco (Idaho) | February 22nd, 2023
This vest has it all, plenty of storage room, an awesome net holder on the back and it integrates nicely with other fishpond products. I have the fishpond back pack and the vest can be attached to that system or worn stand alone. Its been well though out with lots of places to attach accessories and built for comfort with plenty of adjustment points. Never thought Id be a vest guy but this one gives me options when i dont want to wear my chest pack . Nice and cool for those hot summer days , Loving it so far.