NEW! RIO ELITE SINGLE HANDED FLOATING FLY LINE
New for the 2021 fishing season, the RIO Elite Single Handed Fly Line. The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-4 ft
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Dualtone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front and Back Welded Loop
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Mobius Mann (Washington State) | April 20th, 2022
I was astonished at the versatility of this line. I recently fished it in a 5wt on the Metolius, throwing streamers in the lower river, and roll casting small nymphs in the middle section. The line handled both circumstances very well. A perfect all-around line.
Jimmy (NY) | December 22nd, 2021
I do a lot of roll casting and I absolutely love this line, I'm able to cast everything from streamers to small dries with it and it has held up very well.