NEW! RIO ELITE PREDATOR FLOATING FLY LINE
New for the 2021 fishing season, the very powerful RIO Elite Predator Fly Lines. Whether fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky there are times when a large fly is the best option, and RIO’s Predator line series is designed specifically to cast them easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, the lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line, then 10ft of Medium-Sinking line at the front (F/I/S3), for fishing mid-water
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast-Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front (F/S5/S7), for getting down deep and fast
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- Surefire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front and Back Welded Loop
4.50/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
JP (MA) | October 31st, 2022
Feels similar to my coastal quickshooter xp as far as taper and grain weight. Throws big poppers easily. I also use it for carp. Not the most delicate but loads the road really east for short casts.
Gene (ut) | April 6th, 2022
I like this brand alot. I like this line alot. works well and casts well.
Max Oberbrunner (WI) | April 6th, 2022
Top streamer line out there. Chucks bigger streamers with ease.
Wyatt Andresen (Michigan) | July 7th, 2021
casts great with large and weighted flies but the running line is starting to crack behind the head of line after a month of use.