NEW! SIMMS FREESTONE HIP PACK
Each season, Simms incorporates new ideas, designs, and more durable fabrics from the feedback of anglers on the water. The new Simms Freestone will allow anglers a lighter, more gear accessible pack while on the water. The Freestone Hip Pack is constructed with a more durable ripstop fabric that keeps the pack light, durable, and quiet. The modular design of this hip pack gives anglers many different attachment points for fly fishing accessories including retractors, pliers, nipper, tippet tenders, floatant holders, etc. A spacious 5L main compartment is divided into separate compartments for more specific organization of accessories and fly boxes. A detachable foam fly retainer can be stored inside or placed on the outside of the pack. On the exterior, a water bottle sleeve is located on the underside of the pack, while compression straps can store an extra rod case or jacket. A small stretch zippered pocket on the left hip strap is great for smaller items. Overall, the Simms Freestone hip pack is the best non-submersible pack that Simms has produced to date.
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys.
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle pocket on underside accommodates large bottles; additional compression straps below bottle pocket for attaching jacket
- Accessory attachments include Tippet Caddy and Floatant Holster, internal keyclip
- Fabric Tech: 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment; 200D Polyester Liner
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 8"
- Capacity: 5L
- Weight: 1.8lb