NEW! SIMMS FREESTONE SLING PACK
The evolution of the sling pack for fly anglers has quickly evolved over the past 10 years. Simms has been a leader in our industry with design, function, and materials with each sling pack iteration being better than the previous version. The new Simms Freestone Sling pack includes some new features and fabrics that create one of the best slings to date. A new integrated net sheath makes storing and accessing your net a breeze. With a compression molded workstation, cavernous main compartment and zippered accessory pockets, plus a comfortable, fully-functional shoulder strap, the Freestone Sling is the ideal technical fishing pack for productive days on the water.
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Semi-structured main compartment with D-shaped two-way zipper enables access to large pocket.
- Zippered secure stash pocket with key clip for phone/key storage; secondary stash pocket at top of pack holds lunch or extra layer.
- Fully integrated net sheath with D-ring for utility leash attachment
- Fully functional and ergonomically shaped shoulder strap with tool attachment port and adjustable sternum strap
- Accessory attachments include Tippet Caddy and Floatant Holster, internal keyclip
- Fabric Tech: 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment; 200D Polyester Liner
- Dimensions: 17" x 8.5" x 8"
- Capacity: 12L
- Weight: 1.8lb