ORVIS CLEARWATER 906-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT KIT : 9’0” 6WT
The Orvis Clearwater 906-4 Fly Rod Outfit features the new Orvis Clearwater 9'0" 6wt Fly Rod, Orvis Clearwater II Fly Reel, and Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly line, Clearwater cordura rod tube, Orvis braided dacron backing, and Orvis tapered leader, shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The new Orvis Clearwater 906-4 Fly Rod is a great choice as an all-purpose trout and smallmouth bass rod for medium to large rivers. This versatile Clearwater 6wt is a quality performance rod that excels in every situation, whether you're launching streamers 60ft to that sweet spot against the bank or tossing bass bugs straight to their target. The Clearwater 906-4 is a perfect balance of responsiveness and line feel with a surprising amount of reserve power. This is a smooth casting 6wt rod that will suit any casting style and exceed all of your expectations.
The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 9”0” 6-weight is the perfect all-purpose trout and smallmouth bass rod for medium to large water
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Includes Clearwater cordura divided rod tube
- Backed by the Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
- Each Clearwater rod taper designed in Vermont