ORVIS CLEARWATER 906-6 TRAVEL FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9'0", 6WT, 6PC
The New Orvis Clearwater Travel 906-6 Fly Rod Outfit features the new Orvis Clearwater 9'0" 6wt 6pc Fly Rod, newly redesigned Orvis Clearwater II Fly Reel, quality Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly line, Clearwater cordura rod tube, Orvis braided dacron backing, and Orvis tapered leader, shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater 906-4 Fly Rod offers the perfect length and weight for an all-purpose smallmouth bass or large water trout. The new Clearwater 6wt is a smooth, crisp medium action rod ideal for tossing poppers, streamers, large dries, and turning over tandem rigs. If you're looking for a great performing all-purpose travel fly rod outfit for smallmouth bass or larger trout, look no further than the new Orvis Clearwater 906-6 Travel Fly Rod Outfit!
The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- Compact 6-piece travel design for the mobile angler
- 9”0” 6-weight is the perfect all-purpose smallmouth bass and streamer rod for any situation
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Includes Clearwater cordura divided rod tube
- Backed by the Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
- Each Clearwater rod taper designed in Vermont
ORVIS CLEARWATER II FLY REEL : 4-6WT
The Orvis Clearwater II Fly Reel may be the best reel in price and construction than any other reel on the market. Finally, a cast aluminum large arbor fly fishing reel that is lightweight enough to balance properly with your favorite fly rod and truly the best value fly reel around. Two years in design and development and with a powerful inline, Rulon to stainless, stacked disc drag that can hold its own with high-performance machined reels, the all new Clearwater Large Arbor costs significantly less than its machined cousins, but has not only the looks, but the guts of a higher-priced reel.
Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve, Clearwater fly reels have a positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time. Whether you're looking for your first large arbor, fishing on a budget, or want a spare or two in the bag, the new Clearwater Large Arbor can handle anything a machined reel can, and completely changes the game in die cast reels. Orvis Clearwater is a perfect choice for an affordable reel with a excellent drag system.
- Attractive cast aluminum frame and spool
- Large arbor for fast line retrieval
- Powerful Rulon to stainless stacked disc drag system
- Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
ORVIS CLEARWATER FLOATING FLY LINE
Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly lines are built a half-size heavier to provide extra help loading the rod, casting larger flies, and handling the wind. A compact head helps to transfer energy more efficiently, load the rod in close, throw tighter loops, and turn over flies. This is the perfect choice for the newer fly fisher or those anglers that don't mind making casting a little bit easier. Clearwater lines feature Integrated Slickness Technology to shoot line further and have a front welded loop for quick rigging changes.
- Designed to make effortless casts and throw tight loops
- Built a half-size heavy to help load the rod
- Compact head turns over larger flies
- Built with Integrated Slickness—a patented additive for reduced friction
- Welded loop for easy leader changes
- Positive Line ID to easily identify line weight