ORVIS HYDROS I FLY REEL : 1-3WT
The New re-designed Hydros Fly Reel features a lightweight bar-stock aluminum machined frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution, buttery-smooth startup inertia and a narrower spool that reduces line stacking. The Hydros reel incorporates an improved seal carbon and stainless drag along with a reduction in weight balance for lighter fly rods. The New Orvis Hydros I will match any small stream fishing application and have the stopping power for landing the largest trout in the stream. The newly upgraded sealed drag gives the angler a smoother and more powerful reel for protecting light tippet against these larger trout on a 1-3wt fly rod.
- Super-Large Arbor for quick retrieval rates: Up to 12% increase in line retrieve from previous Hydros Model
- Sealed Drag- clutch bearing fully sealed inside drag mechanism
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow Spool for less line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Color: Black and Silver
- Size: I (1-3wt)
- Weight: 4.7oz
- Diameter: 3.1"
- Capacity: 20-lb & WF2: 75 yards