RIO PREMIER GLACIAL GOLD FLY LINE (WF4-WF8)
Snow on the banks? Ice in your guides? Can’t feel your hands? Typical trout line coatings perform best between 40 and 70 degrees. Below that range, they get harder, stiffer, and more brittle. Memory becomes an issue and, even worse, ordinary fly line coatings are more likely to crack with use. The Glacial Gold is made with a proprietary PolarFlex coating that stays soft, easy to handle, and performing efficiently, even on the coldest days. With the perfect all around application RIO Gold taper, the Glacial Gold will keep anglers on the water and fishing effectively. Taking on those icy cold weather trout days just got a little easier.
- Polarflex coating for fishing under 40 degree temperatures.
- Dualtone: Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Easy ID: RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front welded bulletproof loop at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back welded loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.