SAGE ESN 3100-4 FLY ROD : 3WT, 10'0"
Sage's European Style Nymph (ESN) Fly Rods are designed to fit most styles of European tournament nymph fishing. Whether it is Czech, Polish, French or Spanish nymph fishing, this style of short-Line, contact nymph fishing is quickly gaining popularity in North America.
Sage ESN rods are built on new Konnetic HD Technology, producing unmatched blank recovery, increased sensitivity, reduced weight-in-hand, and superior shock absorption to keep fish on your line.
ESN Fly Rods provide a highly effective method of catching fish in high-pressure streams where trout are wary of anglers. The Sage ESN has a brand new taper made with a unique compound tapered mandrel. This light -weight rod has a completely new slim profile and a very supple, sensitive tip. This combination allows the angler to feel the take and the power to quickly set the hook.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Konnectic HD Technology
- Black Ice blank color
- Garnet thread wraps with Metallic Charcoal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chrome single foot snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus snub nosed, half-wells cork handle