SAGE SPECTRUM C 5/6 FLY REEL : 5-6WT
The new Sage Spectrum C Fly Reel is attractive, durable, and powerful. Spectrum C reels feature a proven, completely sealed, carbon fiber disc drag system that is smooth and powerful, with the ability to put the brakes on big species like bass, steelhead, bonefish, and salmon. These lightweight reels are beautifully designed, and offer anglers a tough, durable Sage reel at an entry level price.
Spectrum C reels use next generation, die-cast technology followed by CNC machining to reduce weight and create a unique, attractive frame and spool. These reels are then powder coated with an advanced polymer to create a 'tough as nails' finish that resists scratches, dents, and saltwater corrosion. An oversized, machined, and anodized one-revolution drag knob makes for easy adjustments to the drag, and the fully machined, anodized, ergonomic reel handle improves grip and comfort.
These reels have a large arbor and concave spool which produces fast line pick up, while increasing strength and backing capacity. Spectrum C reels easily convert from left to right hand retrieve and include a Sage embroidered ballistic nylon reel pouch for safe storage. Sage Spectrum C reels are among the best quality to price values on the market and will provide years of flawless performance.
- Powerful, smooth, completely sealed carbon drag system
- Large arbor design for faster line pick up
- Concave spool for greater strength and backing capacity
- Oversized, machined one revolution drag knob for easy drag adjustments
- Ergonomic, machined aluminum reel handle
- Powder coated hard finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- Easy conversion from left to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene, embroidered Sage ballistic nylon reel case
- Weight: 4 7/8oz
- Diameter: 3 5/8”
- Width: 1 5/16”
- Capacity: WF6/100yds/20lb