- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Revised taper for delicate deliveries to skittish fish in crystal-clear water; an excellent line for bonefish and permit
- Loads fast and lands light for increased accuracy
- Medium-length head for line control and optimal casting and fishing at 60-80 feet
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
JeffM (TX) | June 26th, 2021
Was looking for a lighter presentation permit line for my 9 WT. Had a Rio Direct Core Permit line on there, which was just a rough presentation. The SA Amplitude Bonefish line did the trick, easy to load and very light penetration. Not as solid in windy conditions as the RIO DC Permit line, but much better for spooky fish.
Sandra (BC, Canada) | September 19th, 2020
Reelfly rod helped us get set up with lines that we could not find in Canada, thanks for all your help finalizing our needs for our annual trip to Bahamas. While I prefer to shop at home, its not always possible and reelfyrod is our go to for those hard to find essential pieces of our arsenal. Fast shipping too.
BN (Sacramento, CA) | June 25th, 2020
I am planning a bonefish trip in the Fall and it is time to replace my current line which is a Rio Bonefish Quickshooter. I became interested,in the SA Bonefish series of lines after seeing that they were used exclusively in a popular 8 wt shootout. My preference is to walk the flats, so I need to make fast, accurate casts and not spook the fish. I have been casting the SA Bonefish on my Scott Meridian and it seems like a great pairing. It is easy to cast and the presentations are noticeably more delicate than my prior line. It is easy to shoot this line the short 20-40 feet that is typically needed for flats stalking. It also happily shoots much longer distances, if that is required. I am happy with my choice.