SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH GRAND SLAM FLY LINE
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish. The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- The perfect line for bonefish, tarpon, and permit on the flats; also great for snook, redfish, and sea trout
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod
- Short, powerful head turns over long leaders with heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-6-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||180gr / 11,7g|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||205gr / 13,3g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||235gr / 15,2g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||270gr / 17,5g|
|WF-10-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||320gr / 20,7g|
|WF-11-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||370gr / 24,0g|
|WF-12-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||435gr / 28,2g|
* Grain weight for the first 30′
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
JBM (TX) | February 1st, 2021
It just works well for me and I have done many comparisons. I have moved all of my saltwater lines to SA Amplitude line. Smooth casting, great presentation and accurate short and long.
Robert (SWFL) | January 26th, 2020
This line is nice and slick. It just wants to "jump" off the rod. There is very little coiling. Casts larger salt water flies with ease. Overall I am very impressed.