NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR GRAND SLAM CLEAR TIP FLY LINE
New for the saltwater season, A clear sink tip Grand Slam line. Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one line. That’s the idea behind the Mastery Grand Slam, a fly line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. We’ve taken our most popular saltwater taper and added a clear intermediate tip for ultra wary fish. Also knows as the slime line, these intermediate clear tips lines are very important while on the flats targeting bones, permit, and tarpon.
- 8 foot clear, intermediate sink tip for ultra wary fish
- Intermediate tip gets the fly down to fish
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod
- Short, powerful head turns over long leaders and heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Brian (KS) | June 10th, 2022
I haven’t gotten to fish this line yet as my trip is later but I can say this being what I would consider a newer/novice fly fisherman. This line casts great. After just a few short practice sessions the WF design of the head casts great for me. Nice tight loop and I can pretty easily cast to 60’. Working on accuracy next.
Robert (SWFL) | February 21st, 2020
This line has worked exactly how I expected. Slow sink rate, casts with ease and is not overweighted like some intermediate lines and not much memory so there is minimal coiling. Great intermediate line. I am very pleased with its performance.