NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR MUSKY LINE
Musky Fly Anglers, UNITE!! Scientific Anglers has just introduced the New Sonar Musky Fly Line. Designed to turn over very large flies, sink the fly to the correct depth, and have a intermediate running line for easier pickups!
- Powerful head to turn over extremely large flies
- Reinforced loops
- Oversized running line for increased line management and positive strip sets.
- Intermediate running line and Sink 5 head works well for lakes and rivers
- For use in moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|450 gr 10-11 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||450gr / 29,2g|
|500 gr 11-12 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||500gr / 32,4g|
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Michael (WV) | March 2nd, 2023
Amazing turn over on even the biggest flies(trash chickens) I throw. More importantly so far has lasted two seasons compared to the one season per line I was getting out of my last brand of musky line.
Colby Schmitz (WI) | August 24th, 2022
450gr is incredible line for musky, salmon & Great Lakes trout. Very durable & casts smoothly.
Adam K Brayton (OH) | November 2nd, 2021
Love how well it performs in cold water!