NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR MUSKY LINE
Musky Fly Anglers, UNITE!! Scientific Anglers has just introduced the New Sonar Musky Fly Line. Designed to turn over very large flies, sink the fly to the correct depth, and have a intermediate running line for easier pickups!
- Powerful head to turn over extremely large flies
- Reinforced loops
- Oversized running line for increased line management and positive strip sets.
- Intermediate running line and Sink 5 head works well for lakes and rivers
- For use in moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|450 gr 10-11 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||450gr / 29,2g|
|500 gr 11-12 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||500gr / 32,4g|
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Adam K Brayton (OH) | November 2nd, 2021
Love how well it performs in cold water!