SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR SINK 25 COLD FLY LINE
The Scientific Angler Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line is New for 2016. The Sonar Sink 25 fly line is the ideal sinking-head fly line for cold weather. Featuring a 25' extra-fast sinking head with handling line for even the least unsociable coldwater applications. With it's low tangle design the Sink 25' also yields increased shooting distance.
- 25' extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line for trout
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sink 4'-15'
- Braided multifilament core
- 150 GR 5-6 WT.: Chartreuse (Light olive green) / Charcoal Tip
- 200 GR 5-7 WT.: Yellow / Charcoal Tip
- 250 GR 6-8 WT.: White / Charcoal Tip
- 300 GR 7-9 WT.: Green / Charcoal Tip
- 350 GR 8-10 WT.: Orange/ Charcoal Tip
- 450 GR 9-12 WT.: Red / Charcoal Tip
- Weights: WF-4-F through WF-12-F