SIMMS G3 GUIDE STOCKINGFOOT WADER
Winner IFTD 2022 Best of Show, the iconic Simms G3 Wader is better than ever, with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever. After 20 years of producing the Simms G3 Guide wader, Simms has evolved new technologies, designs, and fabrics to each G3 Guide wader model always striving to build the best wader on the market. Each pair of G3 Guide waders are customized by over 20 different wader makers throughout the building process and still the only handmade wader built in the USA. The new Simms G3 Wader features a new material lamination package allowing thinner gore-tex fabrics that are more breathable and durable to bind to existing face-fabrics for a more comfortable and lighter fit. Simms includes their patented front and back leg seam construction for a more articulated fit that improves mobility and durability for the life of the wader.
This Simms G3 Wader features a 3-layer upper pro-shell gore-tex, with a 4-layer pro shell Gore-Tex that now is layered up to the seat area just like the guide proven G4 pro wader. The new G3 Guide wader is built with a new air-mesh suspender system for a wader that moves with the body making it more comfortable and flexible at precise areas on the wader. Included in the chest area is a zippered stretch pocket lined with micro-fleece for a hand warming pocket. Simms included the famous tippet-tender pocket that is removable and replaceable with the fully waterproof pouch. Overall, the new Simms G3 Wader is the best built wader for any angler looking for the most breathable, most dependable, best built wader on the market!
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a stretch-woven flank pocket on the inside.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 1.5 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stocking-feet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
5.00/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Chesley (NC) | January 8th, 2023
I haven’t had these long so I can’t comment on longevity but have used them a good bit. They are super comfortable and breathe very well. I have never used high end fishing waders but I’m glad I bought these. As long as they hold up, which I think they will, they will be well worth the money.
Kenny Soejoto (Steamboat Springs, CO) | October 30th, 2022
Bought these waders for myself and was very impressed with the fit and durability. Bought the same waders for my son and he loves them. We use them for Spring and Fall fishing a all that's needed is a base layer and we're very warm.
Mark T (SLC, UT) | September 28th, 2022
I love the new model of G3. The new suspenders that's one piece in the back makes these worth the upgrade, 100%!
MVK (Cheektovegas, NY) | August 1st, 2022
Great all around, worth the extra money from the start. Look is sharp, fit is really good for a long, lanky fellow. Fabric is durable and breathable. Put these things through four seasons and all kinds of terrain, only a few pinpricks in the legs from bushwhacking. Pouch is useful.
Alex (Chippewa falls) | April 24th, 2022
Everything from the fit, finish, and durability is great. These things take a beating and they feel great for long days of fishing. Can’t say enough about the quality