SIMMS GUIDE NIPPER
While on the water, the nipper is used just as much as the line and fly rod. USA made machined-aluminum nipper with razor-sharp stainless steel jaws. Simms next-generation Guide Nippers combine aerospace-grade aluminum architecture with surgically-sharp jaws for ideal performance with light to heavy mono or fluoro leaders and tippets. Details include 6061-T6 machined aluminum arms and riveted, stainless-steel cutters. Made in America.
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum arms
- 17-4 H900 stainless steel jaws hardened to Rockwell C 44
- Type II anodized and laser etched
- Riveted jaws
- Approx. Weight: .6 oz.
- Dimensions: 1 5/8″ x _″ x 5/8″
- Size: One Size
- Colors: Kelly Green, Simms Orange, Surf Blue, and Titanium