SIMMS GUIDE PLIERS
Simms’ superior Guide Pliers put rusty, decrepit needle-nosers on notice—permanently. Achievements begin with corrosion-resistant, replaceable 17-4 stainless-steel jaws and powerful 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms. Bottle opener supports your hydration efforts while doubling as a beveled knot-tightening tool. Trim tags or cut loose thanks to a tungsten carbide cutting blade. And when not on active duty, retire hardworking pliers to their tactical–style Kydex holster with utility leash. Both come standard.
- Corrosion resistant, 17-4 Stainless Steel jaws
- 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms
- Tungsten Carbide cutting blade
- Ergonomic & textured grip
- Kydex holster & utility leash included
- Bottle opener with beveled notch for tightening knots
- APPROX. WEIGHT: PLIER: 5 oz.; KIT: 7.4 oz.
- DIMENSIONS: 7” x 2.25” x 3/8”