SIMMS WOMENS G3 GUIIDE WADER
The iconic Simms G3 Wader is reimagined and redesigned for its 20th anniversary as being the most dependable wader anglers worldwide count on day after day. After 20 years of producing the Simms G3 wader, Simms has evolved new technologies, designs, and fabrics to each G3 wader model always striving to build the best wader on the market. Each pair of G3 waders are customized by over 20 different wader makers throughout the building process and still the only handmade wader built in the USA. The new G3 Wader features a new material lamination package allowing thinner gore-tex fabrics that are more breathable and durable to bind to existing face-fabrics for a more comfortable and lighter fit. Simms includes their patented front and back leg seam construction for a more articulated fit that improves mobility and durability for the life of the wader.
This Womens G3 wader features a 3-layer upper pro-shell gore-tex, with a 4-layer pro shell Gore-Tex that now is layered up to the seat area just like the guide proven G4 pro wader. The new G3 wader is built with a new air-mesh suspender system for a wader that moves with the body making it more comfortable and flexible at precise areas on the wader. Included in the chest area is a zippered stretch pocket lined with micro-fleece for a hand warming pocket. Simms included the famous tippet-tender pocket that is removable and replaceable with the fully waterproof pouch. Overall, the new Simms G3 wader is the best built wader for any angler looking for the most breathable, most dependable, best built wader on the market!
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a stretch-woven flank pocket on the inside.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 1.5 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stocking-feet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available