Winston Boron III TH Microspey Fly Rods feature advanced Boron III technology and are perfectly-balanced, powerful, lightweight and ultra responsive. Our lineup includes three Microspey models designed for two-handed trout fishing as well as longer traditional spey rods designed for steelhead and salmon. Whether you۪re fishing a wet line or a dry line, with traditional spey, skagit, scandi or switch lines, you۪ll find these rods to be incredibly accurate and capable of casting long distances with ease. Our Boron III TH rods are ideal for any style of two-handed angling and can easily transition between touch-and-go, underhand and sustained anchor techniques.
This Winston Boron III TH Microspey 5wt, 11ft 6in is an awesome rod for trout and smallmouth bass. This versatile 5wt rod will throw streamers with ease, launch bass poppers straight to their target, and effortlessly roll cast across the stream. The BIII Microspey 5wt is the perfect choice for larger trout in medium to large rivers. The 11ft 6in length is well suited for fishing from a boat or covering big water. This Microspey rod delivers Winston buttery smoothness and surprising power, with an amazing responsiveness and line feel. In other words, you are going to love this sweet little two-handed rod!
- Advanced Boron III technology, silky smooth, fast-action
- Very lightweight and powerful can generate very high line speeds
- Sets the new standard in every category for Two-Handed performance
- Winston-designed grip supports infinite hand placement with any casting style
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty
- ACTION: Super smooth, fast-action
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide with nanoplasma ring, premoium hard chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Anodized aluminum, downlocking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock