Winston Boron III X Super 10 Fly Rods are designed for high sticking and European style nymph fishing. You will not find a better, more advanced nymphing rod than the Super 10. Winstons dynamic Boron III X technology, combined with a longer length, progressive medium action, and finely tuned rod characteristics, provides anglers with precise, delicate control of line, leader and fly placement. This Super 10 3wt has the versatility to handle a range of technical nymph techniques including double nymphs, weighted nymphs, strike indicators and light streamers, all while delivering Winstons buttery smoothness and feel.
The Boron III X is Winstons best-selling all-around fly rod series. Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, these Boron III X rods are incredibly lightweight, powerful, deliver high line speeds, and tight loops with the trademark Winston buttery smoothness. Friction-free shooting guides allow Boron III X rods to generate added line speed without compromising feel.
- Advanced Boron III technology delivers crisp, fast-action
- Features Winstons premium friction-free shooting guides
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- 2 extended fighting butt with premium aluminum reel seat
- Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock
- Each Winston Boron III X Super 10 rod is handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty