SIMMS DRY CREEK Z HIP PACK
The Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is a Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission-critical fishing gear. The Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack was designed by people who fish for people who fish so you know its going to be loaded with storage features. Multiple interior mesh storage pockets provide storage thats hard to come by in other waterproof packs. Exterior lash points and built-in easy access tool storage makes sure that your nippers and hemos are right were you need then when its crunch time and that big brown is in the net. A centered net holster keeps your net secure while a fully cushioned waist strap constructed from breathable, water-resistant foam keeps you comfortable on the water and prevents pack sagging. The Simms Waterproof Z Hip Pack is your answer to tough conditions!
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
- The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
- Exterior features include Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear and a removable fly patch
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
FK (CA) | February 21st, 2024
I love this hip pack as it has plenty of room for all my gear, it's extremely lightweight and the hip belt is great that widens towards the rear and creates better lumber support. Finally the latest designed waterproof zipper works really well. This is not the T-zip closure that has been a pain to open and close rather a smooth, self healing zipper. Make sure you lubricate the zipper with silicone wipes from time to time.