SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR TITAN HOVER/S2/S4 FLY LINE
Have you been looking for a new streamer line, one that gives you the best presentation possible? If yes, then you're in luck! Scientific Anglers took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates: Hover = 1.00 ips | Sink 2 = 1.75 – 2.75 ips | Sink 4 = 4.0 – 5.0 ips
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
trevor (N. Kentucky) | May 15th, 2020
I bought my first Sonar Triple Density for my musky rod two seasons ago and boy did it wreck my wallet. I now run a version of Sonar Titan on my 6, 7, 8 and 11 wt. No more coiling up on the running line or needing the right amount to avoid the hinge.
Brian | February 22nd, 2020
This line is perfect for throwing big steamers. Fishes great in cold water.