SIMMS FREESTONE BACKPACK
Simms' do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Freestone supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever's threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog. Backpacks are an essential for anglers that spend all day on the water, from shore or boat. Over the years, backpacks have become one of our top sellers for anglers looking for maximum storage while on the water. The Simms freestone backpack features enough storage for rain jackets, spools, lunch, beer, tools, and larger fly boxes. Included in the backpack is an attached rainfly to keep the pack water tight during the unexpected rain storm.
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant.
- Main compartment can be accessed two ways - via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry.
- Interior features vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization.
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features loop patch for fly storage and tool docking station.
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on face of pack for additional storage.
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on wearer's left.
- Removable waistbelt.
- Tuck-away and removable rainfly provides weather protection.
- Seamless integration with Freestone Chest Pack.
- Shell: 330D Nylon Ripstop w/backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
- Liner: 200D Polyester
- Rainfly: 70D Nylon Ripstop w/PU coating and face DWR treatment.